If you’re using a Konica Minolta copier, printer or multi-function printer (MFP), you can now recycle toner cartridges – as well as waste toner boxes, imaging units, developer/developer units and drums – quickly, easily and at no cost. Called the Clean Planet Program, this effort is one facet of Konica Minolta’s ongoing green efforts to protect the environment, reduce landfill waste and minimize its ecological footprint.
This program is available to small, home-office, mid-sized and large (high-volume) businesses, as well as organizations that use optimized print services.
You might be wondering how the toner and ink cartridge recycling program works. The process is simple:
- Order Konica Minolta Clean Planet box or recycling pallet and UPS labels. If you have an optimized print services agreement, use the established process for printing out postage paid labels.
- Package consumables in the Clean Planet box, affix the shipping label and send it to Konica Minolta via UPS.
- Upon arrival, Konica Minolta will sort your consumables, check their condition and replace damaged and worn parts with new ones.
- The used toner cartridges are put back together and filled with new toner, tested and then placed in new packages.
- They are sold as remanufactured cartridges.
Visual Edge IT Ohio is proud to be part of Konica Minolta’s recycling effort. Let us help you get the program started for your business or organization. Visit our environment page for more information.